10 February 2011

Alex & Felix







Theses images are created by Swiss duo Alex Gertschen and Felix Meier. They are a part of a series called 'Thirteen Queens'. My initial thoughts were that they look amazing. The colour and the weird props against a dreamy sky background work really well. Then I found out that Alex and Felix don't use computers AT ALL in any of their work! So these pictures have never seen a click of Photoshop which I find extraordinary! It proves that you don't have to be a wizard at photo editing to create something out of this world.

1 comment:

  1. wowo these are incredible! I really thought straight away - well these are simply Photoshopped but its good to know there are people doing extraordinary things with their hands instead! hehe
    thanks for your comment - I can see why you would like Holly Fulton!
    Tell me, are you studying the fashion promotion course at Preston? I was so close to doing it! And thats why I started my blog - I thought i'd be expected to so I thought i would start early haha
    xxx

    ReplyDelete