30 March 2011

Julius Bramanto




Another common relation when thinking about mannequins is robots. Robots in fashion has been done a bazillion times but I was particularly attracted to these images by Julius Bramanto as they show a 'fashion robot' in charge of a huge warehouse. The location and the style of model create a disassociated mood. The models pose and expression make it seem like even though she is a robot she still doesn't want to be doing a banal job! Again the metallic clothing teamed with black and white reflect the common vision of a robot.

2 comments:

  1. NO WAAAYY! thats mental, I thought I was being super duper original there haha, isn't it weirrrd?!
    POISON! amazing! I'd be so excited to find that! I think my little mine was a little too modern, reckon yours was older..
    hooray for digging! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome images, thanks for sharing. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete